Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Loop of the Day


This song is so unbelievably catchy. I find myself whistling this tune, or at least trying to every now and then. I don't care what people say, whistling on key is hard. 

How is everyone's week coming along? It's been one of those weeks for me, that seem to go by so slowly and the weekend can't get here fast enough. I am looking forward to Friday and seeing the last Harry Potter film with my mom and brother. We were talking about this the other day. Those films speak to a whole generation that grew up with it. It will be something they will share with their kids. I'm not immune to the frenzy, I own all the films and waiting for the last one so I can start reading the novels. I know that you are suppose to do it the other way around, but I found that I don't want to be disappointed by the film's interpretation of the books. So I'll wait.

The Captain America film is out this Friday too. That will just have to wait till next week for me to catch it in the theaters. I think only now, technology is capable of bring super heroes to life in the most honest way honoring the comics in which they stem from.

O.k., guys and dolls. I wish you all a wondrous day and I'll be catching you on the flip side. Ha ha, who says that anymore?
xx- Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...