Thursday, June 14, 2012

Concerts at the Park

Concerts at the Park

Bandeau dress, £24
Quiksilver beach bag tote, $50
Wildfox Couture locket ring, $45
Nickel free jewelry, $9.99
Ray-Ban wayfarer shades, $150

We live near a beautiful city park that holds Sunday summer concerts. You are able to meet your family and friends for a wonderful picnic accompanied by live music. It's a great way to carve out some time and reconnect with everyone. 

This would be an outfit I would choose to wear for such an event. The wedges might be a challenge to traverse the rolling hill-side, but the cuteness factor compensates for that. Small jewelry pieces need to make a come back. The kissing lip earrings and the locket ring are a perfect match for the sweetheart floral dress. For these lady-like pieces, a heavy leather bag takes a back seat to this woven one that's big enough to stash all your personal items, i.e. a sweater. I can't step a foot outside without eye protection and these classic wayfarers never go out of style they practically go with everything. 

Just building this post, makes me pine for those Sunday summers.


  1. ooo, I want that skirt. So cute. Adore this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest Style Guide and post for xo

  2. Fash Boulevard- Thanks doll for reading my post. Will diff check out yours. xo -AlbeeLucky


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...