Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Concerts at the Park

Concerts at the Park



Bandeau dress, £24
Quiksilver beach bag tote, $50
Wildfox Couture locket ring, $45
Nickel free jewelry, $9.99
Ray-Ban wayfarer shades, $150

We live near a beautiful city park that holds Sunday summer concerts. You are able to meet your family and friends for a wonderful picnic accompanied by live music. It's a great way to carve out some time and reconnect with everyone. 

This would be an outfit I would choose to wear for such an event. The wedges might be a challenge to traverse the rolling hill-side, but the cuteness factor compensates for that. Small jewelry pieces need to make a come back. The kissing lip earrings and the locket ring are a perfect match for the sweetheart floral dress. For these lady-like pieces, a heavy leather bag takes a back seat to this woven one that's big enough to stash all your personal items, i.e. a sweater. I can't step a foot outside without eye protection and these classic wayfarers never go out of style they practically go with everything. 

Just building this post, makes me pine for those Sunday summers.

3 comments:

  1. ooo, I want that skirt. So cute. Adore this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest Style Guide and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fash Boulevard- Thanks doll for reading my post. Will diff check out yours. xo -AlbeeLucky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...