Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

fur-rociously fashionable faux fur jacket - $32.00 : ShopRuche.com, Vintage Inspired Clothing, Affordable Clothes, Eco friendly Fashion

fur-rociously fashionable faux fur jacket - $32.00 : ShopRuche.com, Vintage Inspired Clothing, Affordable Clothes, Eco friendly Fashion 



Just entered it into my cart! I (HEART) it, with warm fuzzy feelings inside. I can't get enough of faux fur and I think this would look super cute with a floral dress and tights or rocked out with skinny pants and an over sized T. The price is mamazing and the site is full of pretty things that I haven't finished looking yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...