Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011





O.k., so why isn't the weather cooperating today?  I can't go with out tights. The morning is almost over and it's still freezing out. Anywhoo- I brought out my Docs to see the light of day as they are normally my night time wear. Really, who wants to wear sky high heels to dance night after night? The bracelets are a recent purchase. I have short limbs (ha ha) so it's hard to wear thick bangles. These bracelets are even split between my two wrist.You can check out my entry on http://lookbook.nu/the1wholuvu. The site is highly addictive for "people watchers" just like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...