Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Natural One





I just have the Folk Explosion song stuck in my head. Today I wanted to make it a point to wear my recent purchases that I featured on YouTube. Here's some info. on the outfit: The blouse is from Forever21.com and it just hit the site last week. The Levi's were thrifted from my local GoodWill. It's always worth the effort to scan the racks. In the past I have found amazing things for dirt cheap prices. I've had the faux fur vest for a couple of years.  For some reason it has now made it's debut in my closet rotation this year. Tomorrow I'll feature my accessories, which I should have taken care of this morning-now I'm not ready to take it off.
Thanks again for checking out my blog. Feel free to comment, I would love to hear from you. On a side note I thank my brother, Aaron for being my photographer today. Love you much.-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...