Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Picnic By the Sea





 I had a free day with the family, almost everyone was out of school or work. To the unfortunate individual who didn't partake: we missed you. To take advantage of the unseasonal weather we've had in California lately, we decided to dine alfresco. It was a gorgeous day with no wind and warm sunshine.

The outfit was pretty easy to put together and wear. The white cotton tank was purchased at OldNavy.com and I believe you can pick a similar black jersey skirt there too. The beige cocoon wrap was a steal at Forever21.com. The shoes of course didn't make it waterside. I know that there are cork wedges at Amiclubwear.com, and they always have a quick rotation of shoes under $15. I wanted to feature the jewelry close up- bracelets: F21, necklace: Betsey Johnson. 

Thanks for stopping by-xoxo Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...