Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

A Peek at My Chotskies

My collection started when I was very young. For birthdays and holidays I hated receiving dolls, but give me anything in miniature size I'm all over it. I have no rhyme or reason when it comes to things that catch my eye. The only thing in common is that they are all smaller than a bread box. Here are a few that I recently picked up:


The sweet lady at the store told me that elephants are good luck. I've heard that before, but with only the elephants that have their trunks up. I couldn't pass up the candle holder. That little sub-collection is the BF's fault :) To let you all know that I don't spend a lot of money on the things I buy. I always ask myself 4 questions before I purchase.
  1. Is this something that I have been looking for?
  2. Does this fit with my current decor?
  3. Is it worth the purchase price?
  4. Will I ever find it again?
To be honest there are times when I just throw caution to the wind and come up with regrets. So get what you love and know that you'll have it to enjoy for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...