Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunday Cookies: The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies





I don't know about you, but cookies last about a week at my house. I enjoy baking and right now I'm going through a cookie phase. I found this perticular recipe on Allrecipes.com. What made me try it was the amount of butter used without calling for shortening. Drop cookies are so easy, everything is in one bowl and you don't have to refrigerate the dough. This batch is without walnuts, that could easily be added in before baking. I love chocolate with nuts, but the BF said (and I quote),"Why do you have to make everything so fancy? What's wrong with plain?". This is the result of the compromise. Next batch chocolate with walnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...