Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Request: An Outfit for Spring


Well I had a request for an outfit with flats for spring. You can laugh if you want, but those are Crocs on my feet. I was on a hunt for a comfy pair of flats that came in 50's colors, look super cute with dresses, skirts, rompers and shorts. These baby pink shoes were purchased at Zappos.com . This blue romper has tiny pink flowers all over it, but you can't tell by the picture. Maybe I should take close ups of the fabric. I keep shuffling this back into my closet because it seemed so plain to me. You can't go wrong with a flower though and I ended up attaching it to the strap of the romper than in my hair. The flower was purchased and not one of my handmade ones. I was looking for a big corsage one that looked real, and found it at Forever21.com. So Maran, this one is for you. If you have any other request for looks go ahead a leave a comment. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...