Pages

Friday, September 02, 2011

Loop of the Day: Oh You Pretty Things



I woke up this morning with this song in my head. Have you ever found yourself loving the music your parents grew up with? Does it help bring back fond memories? We have such a strong emotional attachment to music. I think it starts with the moment we are aware of our own or our mother's heartbeat, it's comforting. 

Today is Friday and I can't tell you how excited I am for this extended holiday weekend. For once I'm not making plans, and it feels really good. I like having the option of staying in bed all day, or taking an impromptu car drive somewhere. It doesn't matter what I do as long as I can spend some time with the love ones.

So, I wish you my reader a wonderful day and a fun filled weekend.
xx- Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...