Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My Little Leopard and I

My sweet Francis Bean a.k.a. Ferris is always sneaking into my photos. I decided not to crop her in this one. Appropriate, don't you think? The outfit is composed of Forever21.com pieces. I can't tell you how many black satin pencil skirts I have. This girl can't have too many I guess. I've been dying for a pair of leopard printed shoes. To me it's soo Pin Up. These were an awesome buy through Amiclubwear.com. The floral pin is homemade. I have this thing of picking up projects if I can't find a specific item I have in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...