Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Around the World


Seriously had to share this video with you. It's one of my all time faves. What better way to show the different layers of a song then by visuals depicting them. I thought it was a genius move on the artist and director's part. I have been a huge fan of Daft Punk since the album Homework in '97. I was at the right age when you start to look for something to identify your generation. My best times happened when Daft Punk's music was playing in the background.

I hope that you enjoy the song/video and that it brings back happy memories for you too.

*FYI, check out Daft Punk's Discovery Album that serves as the soundtrack for Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem, an anime film.

2 comments:

  1. Daft Punk is soo amazing. I like One More Time as well!


    - True

    http://itstrued.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting True. There hasn't been one Daft album I didn't like. It's rare for me to like one all the way through, let alone all the songs in a catalog.
    xx-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...