Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

Kimono Shrugs

Have you've been lusting after kimono jackets/shrugs for a while now, just like me? ASOS is now offering them in all lengths and prints. These are just a few on my wish list.

 Oriental Print Batwing Kimono $83.09

 Oh My Love Chiffon Kimono Jacket $83.09

Sketchy Floral Batwing Kimono $83.09

My absolute be all end all is the orange one above. It makes my inner hippie sing out loud. I know that they are over my $50.00 limit on one item. Here is a good alternative, to get the same style but at a smaller price point.

Ditsy Fan Cardigan Forever21 $19.80

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...