Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pick of the Day: F21 Mens


I don't normally look in the men section of anything. Adam has this thing...I will buy him something, he'll say he likes it and it sits in the closet for years, never worn. I told him that I prefer honesty, that way I can get my money back and buy something for myself. He is a t-shirt, jeans type of guy. I think he'll bust out a button down if we are going to a "special" dinner with friends. Since that happens every blue moon he maybe has a handful to choose from. 

On a whim this morning I took a peek through the men section of F21. 


Woven Plaid Shirt $18.90

I think Adam looks great in plaid and only wish that was the go to shirt for day to day. I have to settle for it to be his "dress shirts". I really like the orange in this shirt, it's a nice faded soft shade. 

 
Liberty Justice Freedom Tee $15.90

This shirt is more because I like it than for something I would pick out for the Bf. One of my favorite things in the world is a soft grey t-shirt. Since Adam and I can share tees, I will personally wear this out for him :)


Pink Floyd Tee $16.90

The Bf usually wears dark color tees, during the warmer months he's scrambling for a light color one to wear. This shirt fits his criteria for the perfect summer t-shirt- short sleeve, white, and one of his fave bands on the front.

 
Iggy & The Stooges Tee $13.90

I wish that I saw this tee sooner. The only available size is a small right now. Who doesn't <3 Iggy & the Stooges, I'm kicking my own *ss right now.

These items are sitting in my cart and all I have to do is hit the little button. (Sigh) It's just tooo easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...