Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blond Inspiration

I have been having blond withdraws. Coloring and bleaching my hair since my early 20's, I have always gone back in forth between dark and light. I have enjoyed being different shades of brown to blond and almost everything in between. My favorite was blond with turquoise underneath. 

Lately I have been on a hunt for something new. I know that I wanted to keep my hair on the longer side. There is just so much you are able to do with long hair. About a month ago I cut some sweeping fringe. It's just long enough to split them and part my hair down the center or I pull them back and do a little top pouf. Unsatisfied, I was looking for a change of color. 
 
I know that I wanted something light again, but I really don't want to dye my whole head this time around. Now the question is what do I want. I pulled some photos for inspiration.







I find that peek-a-boo highlights just might be the way to go for me. I really love the sharp contrast of the light hair peeking through dark. Then again the ombre look is fun, trendy and oh so right now. Up keep will be easy peasy either way I choose to do my hair. Hum, let me sleep on it.

4 comments:

  1. i love peek-aboo hightlights! so cute- im def following you back!
    xx L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren :) I couldn't wait and started the process last night. I'll be able to debut it later today with an outfit post.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog it really made me feel better. I'm also having a hair debate. I had not colored my hair in years and recently heavily highlighted my hair blonde. Every body loves but it damaged my hair baldy!! I'm thinking on going back dark. Maybe I should have gone with the peek-aboo highlights. I thought about doing that first.

    allthingssgirly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AllThingsGirly- You're welcome :)

    I've done the total blond and after awhile it gets to be a dry mess, well it did for me. Argan oil products have really helped and I'm back to using it everyday. I highly recommend trying it.

    Thanks for commenting and following my blog.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...