Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

Death Cab How I Adore You

This morning I have the new Death Cab For Cutie album, "Codes and Keys" on repeat. When Adam and first started dating (eons ago), he was the one that introduced me to this band. I instantly fell in love with the song Champagne in a Paper Cup off of the album "Something About Airplanes". Since then I have spent hours living my life with Death Cab playing in the background. I only wish that I didn't pass up buying tickets to their show when they hit town promoting this new album. I have seen them before and they were amazing live. The only problem with live shows is when you are standing near someone singing along in the wrong key. Hey, if you can blend harmoniously with the singer I don't mind one bit :)

Here is Underneath the Sycamore off of "Codes and Keys".


The one that started it all for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...