Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up

Long time, no write. It has been an eventful yet unspectacular couple of weeks. Let me run down the highlights of the past few days.

1. Saw the last Harry Potter film with the fam.
2. Bought a lovely green jumpsuit from H&M and was rewarded with a 20% off coupon for my next purchase.

3.Went riding around the desert in a buggy.

4. Fun day at Venice beach ending with lunch from Tito's Tacos.
24hoc.com

                                                          11222 Washington Place
                                                          Culver City, CA 90230-4618
                                                      (310) 391-5780

5. Returned the two tops I recently purchased through Forever21.com
seen here

6. Visited my local Borders to see if I can get a good buy. I came across a graphic novel of the Last Unicorn. Do you remember the 80's film?


7. Now for the grand finale... Supervising the instillation of my new front door. As with all things, it is taking a lot longer to finish then what was previously purposed (sigh).
As far as outfits of the day, I'm sorry that they have been lacking. I just haven't been feeling much in the way of dressing up. I'm sure that you'll be uninspired by my jeans and tees that I'm so fond of wearing these days. Crossing my fingers that the day will come around soon that I feel like donning on a nice frock for you.

In the mean time thanks for reading and being so patient with my posts. Up next, some picks of the day.
xo-Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...