Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Portal 2

Welcome to the Enrichment Center- Victims of Science


My brother and I have been spending at least a day a week playing Portal 2. I'm not one for first person games because I would categorize myself as uncoordinated. I tend to shy away from games like these because I have an inner ear problem where I can get dizzy watching fast movement on t.v., or 3D films on the big screen. 

So how is it that I can play this and not feel sick? I don't have to move fast to dodge bullets, or roll around to avoid hand grenades. The premise of the game is problem solving through trials using portal devices. 

Since we have been playing as a team which forces you to work together. Aaron and I both been elated at figuring out a trial and giving one another high fives. To totally yelling at one another arguing who's idea is better at solving the puzzle. I think that I've enjoyed this so much because it just doesn't have us staring at the t.v. in our own little worlds but have us interacting with one another as a team.

I'm not much of a gamer, but this one has my number. It's a good thing that I don't own this game just yet because the house has to be burning down around me to pry me away from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...