Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Feeling Like a Slub

The weather has been mild out here near the coast. I can survive the mid 70's as long as we have off shore breezes. I'm trying to get all my errands done in the beginning of the week, so that I can have a leisurely start to the weekend. Playing Portal 2 all afternoon, certainly doesn't help me accomplish that :) What I have successfully started doing is clearing out my closet. About time, right?

Now that I've made some room in my closet, I have been doing a little shopping here and there. I'm not sure if the collective haul videos are working for me or if it isn't better just to show what I purchase in an OOTD. What do you think?

Today was just a day at home and I wanted to wear something comfy, just not my pajamas. The open knit sweater and olive green slub shorts were both purchased at F21. I know that it must seem that I'm the poster child for them. What can I say, the clothes fit me well :) I think that I purchase my black Chuck's through Tilly's and I am looking for a black shoe to replace them soon. Any recommendations?


Here are a few photos of my in-laws pond that I was able to take over the weekend.







I <3 this cute little guy

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your shorts- we are FINALLY getting a Forever 21 in a few months and I can't wait! Beautiful pond- I always wanted koi fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinfolils Tiaras- Awe, thanks hun. It's hard to get me out of darks, even in the midst of summer :) Yay, I'm so happy for you to have a F21 near by.
    I've wanted a koi too. My in-laws have had these around 6 years now, since they were little babies ( about 3-4 in. long ). I've seen them out grow tanks. So I can't have any of my own in my apt.
    Thanks for the comment. xx- Albee

    ReplyDelete
  3. love shorts and sweater look! and i love my TOMS, they're soooo comfy. i've also been eyeing other people's minnetonka loafers! neither are sneakers, but that's all right. if you still want chucks, i think they're on sale at Nordstrom right now.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i was finally able to watch one of your haul vids (no speakers at work!). i loved hearing your voice, and i think you are adorable!!! i like being able to see close ups of your purchases on the vids, but also like to see them on in your posts....so....???
    the little frog is so cute :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your top! So cute. <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jade :)

    Claire- I've been threatening to get a pair of TOMS, just haven't made the commitment yet. Thanks for the heads up on the sale, love those. I've been eyeing the ankle minnetonkas for awhile now too. There is just too many shoes I want right now (argh), ha ha.

    oomph- Thanks for the feedback. The videos are pretty easy enough to do. I should do more open box/package reviews. Eh, it's something to keep in mind. Good to hear from you, hope you have a great rest of the day.

    FlashesofStyle- thanks for visiting and commenting.

    As always xx- Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...