Pages

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Pretty Pretty Ponchos








Are you like me and liked H&M on Facebook? Then you have already seen these ponchos. Wrap me up in a comfy blanket, and I can't think of a better place to be. These ponchos are the next best thing. They would be ideal to take with you on flights of fancy, or to stash in your handbag and wear as the evening sets upon you. I am really excited to own one of these and as they come in three different colors- natural, burgundy, and brown for $34.95 each, it would be hard to choose just one.

3 comments:

  1. i luv the first one...i luv the nude/pink pastel colour~~~very chic


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww cute!

    Nice blog! You should follow mine. Comment on one of my posts to say that you followed me, and I'll follow you back 100%

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessy- I totally agree with you. I plan on visiting the store tomorrow to check it out. Keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't too long for me. I will let you know what happens.

    Nia Langley- Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love discovering new blogs, thank you for introducing me to yours.

    Samm- Thanks for commenting. I like what you do because you do it so well :)Now following.

    xx-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...