Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peaches

I did it! I had my first Outfit of the Day photo taken for the week. I know I suck, but I always have the best intentions. You do what they say about intentions? Now that I have patted myself on my back, with out breaking an arm. How is everyone's week coming along? My brother and I went to have lunch off of Main Street, El Segundo yesterday. Silly me, I never put back my memory stick in my camera (sigh). That was yesterday and today is today. Here is what I'm wearing...

Blouse- CottonOn; Jeans- OldNavy; Wedges- SODA; Belt & Sunglasses- F21
If you are wondering what is behind my back, I have my car keys in my hand. Knowing myself, if I set them down I would loose them. That's what happens when you have worst short term memory ever. 


Thanks for visiting me guys and dolls. I appreciate the support in following my blog and all the comments that you leave behind.
xx- Albee

3 comments:

  1. great outfit picture~~~i luv the flowers~~~so cute and pretty~~~


    Jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessy- Thanks hun :)I try to get as much of the flora and fawn as I can.
    xx- Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...