Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daydreaming

I'm still dreaming of taking a road trip. I feel the need to see some greenery, have warm sunshine of my face, and a cool ice tea in my hand. When I daydream about my adventure it has a 50's feel to it. When I think of road trips I think of a time when everyone was into it and it was the thing to do with your family.
 
 
  • Metropolitan- inbox.apana.og.au
  • Teardrop Trailer- cozycruise.com





clothing & makeup case can be found at PinupGirlClothing.com


I've been in love with the little Metropolitan forever and a day <3. It's on a very small list of vintage cars that I will own someday. It was originally marketed toward women in the 50's, as you can tell by how compact it is compared to most cars built during that time. What would be more perfect than a teardrop trailer to pull along? The originals had a working stove, and a refrigerator in the back. It's about the cutest thing ever.

There's nothing like capris and a circle skirt to wear on the trip. When you're ready for that hike you can just change into a tee and shorts. Of course being a girlie-girl I couldn't possibly not have a makeup case with me. It wouldn't carry an arsenal, just the necessities :)

Even if it's just an extended weekend trip I think I will plan it. It will just be fun to get out and do something out of the norm. I'm tired of seeing the ocean blue, and the brown of the desert (not to say I don't appreciate it) - it's high time for some green.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...