Pages

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Sweet Bean


I just named this post after my kitty, Ferris. She responses to any loving names thrown her way. These are the high waisted Levi's that were thrifted, lucky me they didn't need hemming. The pale silk blouse was a purchase from F21, it comes with a cute little belt that tends to cut my torso in half. My favorite is the  little flutter sleeves. The shoes you have seen before here, I've had these for some time and only now are they making out of my closet. I know that you can still find this style because a friend of mine recently purchased them in black. I think it looks totally different in that color. I don't know why none of my coats and jackets never make it on a post. Maybe I should just feature them all by themselves. O.k., I'm off to try baking a toffee cookie. If all goes well I will post the recipe tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...