Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pick of the Day: 6pm.com ft. Steve Madden

6pm.com has amazing prices on name brand shoes, it's always worth a look to see if you can't find the shoe you've been coveting for a lesser price than other sites. I've been on a hunt for a back cross the shoulder bag. Not quite sure if this is the one but I do like the chevron stripes and the stud details. Down below are a few more picks that caught my eye. I must be in a neutral color frame of mind because that was all that I picked out. There are other colors available in these shoes and if you want to check them out the links go directly to the product. Happy Shopping!




  • Steve Madden Stud Glory Satchel- $35.20 originally $88.00 can be purchased here
  • Steve Madden Bang Bang Cross Body- $23.20 originally $58.00 can be purchased here

  • Steve Madden P-Mini- $29.98 originally $59.95 can be purchased here
  • Steve Madden P-Hello- $39.98 originally $79.95 can be purchased here


  • Steve Madden  Freee- $39.98 originally $99.95 can be purchased here
  • Steve Madden Wowww- $51.98 originally $121.95  can be purchased here

      8 comments:

      1. The wedges are so cute, I wish it was warm enough to wear them here!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Tabatha,those are cute wedges. Well at least you can enjoy the change of seasons.It stays pretty constant here and wearing flip flops are the norm. It must be true with the old adage of the grass is always greener on the other side :)

        ReplyDelete
      3. I saw those Madded wedges the other day and fell in love!

        ReplyDelete
      4. I agree!! The wedges are definitely cute and very comfortable to wear I think :]
        I am a new follower. Would love if you could my new blog if you get a chance <3

        http://jewelbijoux.blogspot.com/

        ReplyDelete
      5. ...love Maegan- thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :) I have been trying to find new neutral wedges for a back up pair and those made the list.
        <3Albee

        ReplyDelete
      6. JewelBijoux-Oh, I love the blog name :)Thank you for stopping by, commenting and for following my blog. The support means a lot and it's always encouraging. Yea, I love wedges you can practically wear them everywhere.
        xo-Albee

        ReplyDelete
      7. I've never heard of this site. These prices are amazing! Definitely have to check them out.
        Thanks so much for the comment, doll! I really appreciate it. And I'll try to smile a little more. :)

        .Ashley.Rae.
        araeofstyle.blogspot.com

        ReplyDelete
      8. Ashley Rae- I was so thrilled to come across this site a few years ago. I've been happy with the selection, prices and service.
        Thanks for the comment and I always love reading your posts and being inspired by your photos.
        -Albee

        ReplyDelete

      Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...