Pages

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Rat Beach

I have a feeling that I won't have many days left to just enjoy the beach whenever I want. Since I was picking up my brother from school today. I wanted to head out early and catch some of the action at the surf. Normally this end of the beach is deserted and I was surprised that there were joggers and random people enjoying the view like I was. Here are a few photos of the view:











Ha ha, in these photos it looks like I was the only one there. It truly was beautiful, but windy. I was thinking that I should get myself together and start jogging again. I need to take care of all the yummy cookies and restaurant food I've been having lately.
Let's talk about my outfit of the day. The jeans you have seen here and of course I'm wearing these shoes seen here. I know that I'm probably wearing them out and will have to purchase new ones come summer. I just have now broken them in, they are now super comfy and if I had to I could run in them :) The plaid shirt is new to me because it was a vintage find. I like the collar, and the sleeves. It does have pretty spring colors like lilac and yellow. Reminds me of the up coming holiday. Hope you enjoyed the post and had a wonderful day.
xo-Albee


2 comments:

  1. cool beach pics! wish we had deserted beaches...ours are always so crowded! love the outfit...very 70's, and i mean that in a good way :)

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oomph- I must be going through a whole 70's theme lately :)I just can't wait for the weather to warm up and then I can wear shorts and rompers.
    Normally that far south it's quiet except of course on holidays. It's a great place to enjoy the beach with out the stress of finding parking or a clear spot to sit down :) Thanks for commenting. The support means a lot.
    -Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...