Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pick of the Day: Karmaloop.com





Since I've been doing post like these I thought it would be more convenient for you to go directly to the page than try to search the whole site for these items. You can do that now by clicking on the description.

Karmaloop is one of my favorite online sources for eye catching pieces. I love the ease of navigating through their site and the huge collections of brands they carry. I usually go non traditional with my costume jewelry and I love the selection they have. I didn't post any shoes but they run the gambit of Vans to Jeffrey Campbell. 

The selection above are things that I would buy for spring/summer. I find that with the casualness of the dresses they would be versatile enough for most occasions. I'm in love with the following two tops. The shell pink of the "Eliza" top is such a flattering color. The "Penny Shirt" is too cute and would look adorable with a circle skirt and high waisted jeans or shorts. The next two shirts are casual and would fill my weekend wear with skinny jeans or leggings. I'm always on the look out for fun accessories and the ring and glasses say nothing but. 

I hope that you have fun shopping through Karmaloop or like me and just find joy in browsing and daydreaming.

( I want to take the time to say,"Thank you" for visiting my blog. I really do appreciate the support and the comments you leave behind.)

6 comments:

  1. i love the heart glasses they are so cute!

    <3 steffy
    steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steffy for checking out my blog and leaving a comment. I think they're cute too, I've been wanting a pair of heart sunglasses- but these will do also :)
    -Albee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first 2 dresses! So cute!
    http://fashuhneestah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they though? Thanks for the comment Roxy Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey doll!
    I've never heard of this place. I will definitely have to check it out.
    Thanks so much for the comment!

    .Ashley.Rae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Ashley Rae. I just love browsing the site and looking for something fun to incorporate into my wardrobe.
    Oh you're welcome too :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...