Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Cotton Cardi


This is my new cotton cardi. It's cut like a wrap almost like a short kimono with the sleeves the way they are. I feel in love and bought it yesterday at Nordstrom. It's a size large and I could have bought the medium, but I just like how roomy it looks. I would say that the color is charcoal and black. They did have a stone  and black one too. It was such a tough call on which one to buy. 
I had to show you my handbag. Um, I couldn't tell you how many years I've been carrying around a nylon Kenneth Cole Reaction handbag. This is my newest one that I purchased through Overstock.com. I'm a fiend when it comes to nylon bags. I just like how non fussy and slick they look. It's so versatile too, I carry it everywhere during the day. I'm not much into leather handbags that would be too precious for me. I need a tough bag :) If I'm going out at night I prefer a clutch.
Here is a list of what I'm wearing:
  1. Charcoal and Black Cardigan $38.00- Nordstrom.com
  2. Kenneth Cole Reaction Handbag- Overstock.com
  3. Skinny Jeans & Black Wedge Oxfords- Forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...