Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Follow up on Charlotte Russe

So, I admit to being in a shoe frenzy as of late. Lucky for me the fever peaks when we are changing seasons and all the cute new stuff comes out. My latest purchase is a boot which I wouldn't necessarily classify as spring/summer. I imagine myself wearing them to an outdoor festival of some sort wearing a cute dress either short to show off my tan legs (hopefully they will be by then), or a strapless maxi with shoulder brushing earrings. Not only will these be my festival shoes, but my everyday that can take me pretty much anywhere wearing cut-off jean shorts and a crop tee. 
I just received the email that they sent them out today. I'm trying my hardest not to be obsessive and check the status every ten minutes. Anticipation is the worst, but it does make everything that much better in the end.

 Lace Up Combat Boot $19.99 was $40.00

7 comments:

  1. Thank you "goodbadnfab", I really do appreciate the support in following my blog. It is something that I love and try to nourish as best as I can. It can only get better over time :)
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take note...
    Thanks,

    Kisses!

    http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! Those boots would look just as good with a floral dress as they do with jeans! I really enjoyed looking at your posts. How about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been dreaming of all the things I can wear with these boots. Thank you Theresa for visiting and commenting on my posts.
    -Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...