Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Loop of the Day: Ode to Hughes


  1. If You Were Here- Thompson Twins
  2. Eighties- Killing Joke
  3. Tesla Girls- OMD
  4. Holiday Road- Lyndsay Buckingham
  5. Bring On the Dancing Horses- Echo & The Bunnymen
  6. Please Please Let Me Get What I Want- The Smiths
My favorite movies growing up were John Hughes films. He captured the humor, humiliation, and triumph of every teenage experience. Not only were the films memorable but so are the soundtracks. This is just a small collection, and not even the hits that they still play today on the airwaves. Hope you enjoy them, and have a wonderful day.
xoxo-Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...