Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Candy for the Senses


O.k., it is only for two of our senses :) This is a favorite music video that I don't mind watching over again. In fact we do own The Fragile Complete Video Collection. When I first heard this song on the film Lost Highway I fell in love. It's dark and obsessively sexy. I think the video matches the tone of the song. The cold blues, black, and velvet depicts a dark world were our love some times live. If you have ever listened to Reznor's music it is multi-layered and complex. Sounds that you never heard before harmoniously come together and develop into something beautifully eerie and heart felt. Nine Inch Nails was one of the best bands I've seen in concert. I'm happy to hear that he will continue writing for NIN along with all his other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...