Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Monochromatic Romantic Dream

monocromatic dream

monocromatic dream by AlbeeLucky featuring printed bracelets

I have been picking pieces that are basically blank canvases. A jump start to something original and eye catching. Or you can see them as investment pieces that you will have for years to come.

My absolute fave trend that I have been spotting as of late are the tassel earrings. I would just love them as they are brushing my shoulders when I turn my head. How about wearing them with your hair up in a bun?

Do any of you own a pair of cat-eye glasses yet? It's a toss up for me between those and a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarer. It's time again to invest in a good pair of sunnies. The last pair of designer glasses I had, broke apart in the parking lot of Bristol Farms. I think it was stress cracks from baking in the sun or I just don't take care of them like I should.

It's too funny. I love huge handbags or clutches. No in-between BS for me. Clutches I mostly use out to dinner and such when the only other thing I'll be holding is a wine glass. If I know I'll be standing around or walking I like to have my hands free and that's when I break out the big guns (a shoulder bag). The structure and design of this particular clutch reminds of my favorite time period, 20's deco.

As always you can click on the photo and it will link you to Polyvore for details. All items are under the $50.00 mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...