Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Inspiration Board: Rachel Bilson






I've been having a girl crush on Rachel Bilson's style since forever and a day. I think its because she is petite in stature, yet everything fits like it was made for her. Thank you tailors :) If I feel like I've been in a fashion rut, or just looking for new inspirations she is one person I will always look up. She is known for spotting trends before they are trends. Wearing her goods for no other reason but that she likes them. Is she still doing a answer and question column somewhere? Well, I just want to say thanks Rachel for being a well of inspiration to me and a lot of fashion conscience people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...