Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Give Me Some Cat Power



                                       

Cat Power- Nude As the News

Good morning! Yay, it's the end of the work week. Where did the time go? I have yet to organize my closet space, or post anymore OOTD. I really need to get back into the habit of taking photos. It's not only that. I think those two things go hand in hand. I'm not wearing what I want because it's too hard to find what I'm looking for. You've heard me talking about my closet for some time now and I think you should see what I go through everyday. That will be in an upcoming post today so we can share in my embarrassment of being a disorganized clothes horse. Till then I wish you a great day and a wonderful weekend to come.

xo-Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...