Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Horoscope for Today

 
 
"Don't let the temptation to overspend or be extravagant get you in trouble today, Sagittarius. Without the disturbances caused by major planetary combinations, you may be looking to buy things that exhibit your accomplishments, but you need to focus on quality today. You've worked hard, so expect the best, but don't bite off more than you can chew. You want to exhibit your values, and not go overboard by grabbing at symbols of your prosperity. Think about creating beauty and expressing imagination; not about materialistic game playing."

This is what popped up as my daily horoscope today. Maybe it should be something I think about always. That beauty starts with imagination, values are something you hold dear and that quality over quantity is what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...