Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Outfit of the Day: Midnight Florals II







I was thinking about wearing this today. I've been day dreaming of floral print clothing with a black backdrop for a while. As you can see here. Going through my closet I came across this blouse and realized I've had this fascination for a lot longer than I thought I had. Like most of my empire style blouses I tuck the front part in. Since it is also a tunic with a longer length I need as much of my legs showing as possible. What I like most about this top besides the print are the details- a little puff shoulder, 3/4 sleeve length that has ribbon ties at the ends, and the mandarin collar. In my hand is my faux fur vest that I might use instead of a coat. You have seen me wear it here. The blouse was a purchased years ago at a local store. Now that floral prints are back for spring you will be able to find something similar. I will keep an eye out too and share if I find anything.

Hope you have a great start to your work week. xo-Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...