Pages

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Inspiration Board: Adele







Adele is so beautiful with an equally lovely voice. Should I have said that statement in reverse. Her voice rocks. While watching the video above I was thinking how difficult it is to sing sitting down. Of course it's a video and I doubt she was actually singing live, take after take. As soon as I heard this song I wished that I was granted such a gift. The song had left me emotionally invested and wanting to hear it played over and over again. 

So upon a little research I discovered that her style is reminiscent of the 50's bombshell. I should say that it fits her perfectly. With her curves, the structure silhouette of the clothing gives such an amazing presence. To top it off she wears black eyeliner done in a cat-eye with the rest of her face neutral that highlights her amazing high cheeks and bow lips.

I think Adele fits the total package of talent and looks. She is such an inspiration that I will turn to time after time.

2 comments:

  1. She has such a beautiful voice and I love her look :)Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dora. I appreciate you taking the time to comment.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...