Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Legend

I don't know why I waited so long to share this one with you. This is one of my favorite films growing up. It's a dark fairytale of good verses evil- full of elves, fairies, unicorns, goblins, demons, a princess and a forest dweller. It stars Tom Cruise, Mia Sara and Tim Curry. Released in 1985 by director Ridley Scott. The premise of the story is that the good woodland creatures must save the unicorns because they are the guardians of light and an evil demon wants eternal darkness to reign. Visually beautiful in creating a world we only read about in books.


Will be released in Blu-ray May 31, 2011

1 comment:

  1. love this so much. amazing post. would love if you could stop by and check out my latest post. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    For all the latest celebrity fashion news.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...