Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

True Loves


Good Morning! I hope that each and every one of you had a wonderful holiday weekend. My time was well spent with family, watching Nascar and good food. Starting today I have a few goals I want to reach. 

1. At least 30 minutes of exercise a day

2.  Post an outfit everyday

3. To not buy any clothing, shoes, or jewelry
( at least for awhile)

4. No fast food for the week


I figured that it if I can get through this week and really commit, then it won't be too bad to continue in the future. So, wish me luck.

xo-Albee

4 comments:

  1. Hello hun, thanks for your sweet comment on my pup, he's a Poodle/American Eskimo. AND best luck with your goals. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronika- Your pup is adorable. I miss having the company of a dog. Not to say that I don't love my cats :)
    Thanks for the encouragement on reaching my goals. I will diffidently do an update at the end of the week.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great to-do list! I hope it works out. I'm trying to watch what I eat as well.
    Thanks so much for the comment!

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley Rae. Made it through day 1, yea for me :) I'm sitting here with my trail mix instead of a cookie, ha ha. Hope you're having a good start to your week.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...