Pages

Friday, May 06, 2011

Loop of the Day: Take a 70's Drive


1. 25 or 6 to 4- Chicago

3. Josie- Steely Dan

4. Momma Told Me Not to Come- Three Dog Night

5. Black Magic Woman- Santana

The outfit in the last post seen here inspired this collection of songs. It's funny that our senses can be used to recall a time in our lives. I associate these songs with my parents when they were in their twenties, care free and young. Growing up, this is what I had listened to as an introduction to music. Besides bands like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath. Hope you enjoy this little play list.

xo-Albee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...