Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Watching the Detectives


 This has to be my favorite Elvis Costello song, "Watching the Detectives". It's funny how you can hear a song today and still love it just as much as the first time you heard it. I wanted to build a couple of  outfits around this song. 

Red is classic no matter what the season and I think it gives these sweet ensembles a dash of sexiness. What is summer without a pair of wedges? I like them with short shorts or dresses to elongate the legs for day time wear. It's great to have them in an open toe so that your red pedicure can peek out. The wedges from ASOS is a bit out of my price range, but I was looking at style when I picked them. Besides the wedges from ASOS every item can be purchased for under $50.00.


First outfit is composed by items from Forever21.

The next two outfits you may find them at ASOS.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...