Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Luchador Series



 Lucha libre in spanish means free wrestling, as the wrestlers are known as Luchadors. The use of a mask originated in 1942 by way of a silver masked wrestler named El Santo (The Saint). Through the mystique he became a symbol of justice for the common man.

These three prints are part of a nine set series. They are done on archival quality paper that measures 
18" x 24". They can be purchase through scribbleoneverything.com for $30.00 each.

El Tigre is my favorite, now I'm just trying to figure out where I want to hang it- if I get it (:

2 comments:

  1. These prints are so whimiscal and fun- thet remind me of the comedy "Nacho Libre" with Jack Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinfoils Tiaras- I remember that movie,it was really funny. I just love fun prints like these and I'm ready for a change on my walls.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...