Pages

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lunch?

Since I was looking forward to hitting the beach yesterday for some lunch I had a hard time deciding what to wear. No big suprise there so to make it easier for myself in the future I decided to compile a list of things I would wear. 
 

  • Jersey skirts- Overstock.com
  • Tank #1- OldNavy.com
  • Tank #2- Forever21.com
  • Tank #3- Alloy.com
 A jersey skirt in any solid color. It will be something that is easy to wear- light weight and the perfect length to get your feet wet in the ocean. Since the skirt is a solid you will be able to wear it with a printed or detailed tanks like the ones above. 

  • White Dress- Alloy.com
  • Turquoise Necklace- Forever21.com
  • Red Bracelet- H&M
  • Red Earrings- OldNavy.com

I'm in love with a white dress right now to set of summer tans. Wearing something like this you may accessorize to your heart's content. It calls for strong colors like turquoise, red and gold.

  • Cutoff Shorts- Bloomingdale's
  • Grey Shirt & Accessories- Forever21.com
This is diffidently what I would wear over my swimsuit to grab a bite to eat after tanning on the sand all day.

  • Gladiator Sandals- Forever21.com
  • Blush Flats- GoJane.com
  • Woven Strap Wedges- Amiclubwear.com
 Now it's time for shoes. I don't want to wear your A typical tennis shoes. I want to look cute from head to toe and these 3 styles will do that for me.

These are the 3 types of outfits I would wear to a day at the beach. I'm looking forward to spending my time warming up on the beach and feeling the salty ocean breeze across my skin. There really isn't anything like it. Can't you tell I'm trying to talk myself in heading out there today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...