Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Shopping List

 O.k. dolls and gents. Everyone has a wish list or should I say shopping list. This is mine. As with someone who has an addiction to clothes, shoes and handbags this is a running list of things I want. Everything is under my price point of $50.00 per item .
Satchel Handbag
DorothyPerkins.com
I think it's high time to reintroduce a color handbag into my arsenal. This corally- orange one is yummy and I love the bronze hardware.



 Heart Shape Sunnies

GoJane.com

I should have put a pair of Wayfarer on here too, but they are a bit pricey for me. 

 Wedges

Lulus.com
These I found through Lulus.com. I would so wear them with pedal pushers and throw off that 50's bombshell vibe.

 Grosgrain Ribbon Floppy

UrbanOutfitters
A girl can't have too many of these this season.

 Crochet Dress

DorothyPerkins.com
A crochet dress fits the bohemian in me just find, thank you very much :)



 Pleated Skirt 



 Lulus.com
 Kimono Shrug



 asos.com

 Bead Bracelet

Beaded Navajo Bracelet
This totally fits my boho esthetic and would be a daily wear for me.


Check back frequently as this list will always be updated. I'll set a link to this post on the right hand side of the page.

8 comments:

  1. Okay that maxi skirt. is. just. gorgeous!!!!

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't get over the cute cat eye sunglasses at Forever 21 right now. They're such a bargain! cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crosset dress is absolutely chic,it can be combined with everything! I also like thw wedges...It's such a wonderful and comfortable kind of shoes!!!
    (I'm a new blogger,so you're welcome to my personal blog,ig you want!!! ) personalstylestoriesbyjennym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the sunglasses, I want both pairs - plus the floppy hat & the crochet dress!
    The wedges are cute, too, they'd match the dress very well - you chose beautiful items that make it to my wishlist, too *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belly B- Thanks doll, I <3 it and can't decided on the black one or grey. They are both equally gorgeous.

    ...love Maegan- I like that those are not the thin framed ones. With my moon face I can't pull those off :)F21 has them also in black and cream. For the price we can grab them in every color,ha ha.

    La Femme Jenny- Um hum, I love a crochet dress. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

    Thank you ladies for stopping by and leaving comments.

    w/<3 Albee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved all items!

    Following you from Portugal*

    http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucyana Mendes of fashionviktima- Oh thank you sweetie for following and leaving a comment :)
    I keep looking at those wedges and dreaming of all the outfits that would look good with them. Sigh, I might just have to have them- ha ha.

    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love heart shaped glasses! Really want to get a pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...