Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

One Life Stand




Good Morning! I'm normally up before dawn so that I can share coffee with Adam before he heads out to work. This morning I was humming this song while making the yummy brew. As we hug and kiss goodbye he always comments on how short I am, like it surprises him or something. Maybe it's my larger than life personality that he compares me to, ha ha. Well that's what I would like to think. 

Hope you guys have a wonderful start to your day. I'm looking forward to posting an outfit today. I know that lately they have been few and far between those types of posts. I think I just need a bit more direction and inspiration. Thank goodness for all your amazing blogs, what would I do with out you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...