Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Movie Review: THOR


For Mother's Day, my mom wanted to catch the film THOR. She has always like mythical and comic book heroes. So this film for her was a twofer.

I like the idea that they are building the universe of Marvel one film at a time. With this installment we get to learn the origin of Thor and go through the journey with him to become more than what he started out being. There is humor, action, and a ton of relationship dynamics to analyze. The acting was good with each character clearly defined. The special effects were stunning and had the larger then life quality that you expect from a film such as this. FYI, stay well past the credits for an extra scene.

If you like action super hero films, you'll like this one. I think that this film had a lot of information to pack into 2 hours and Kenneth Branagh did a great job delivering in the most entertaining way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...