Pages

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Pick of the Day: H&M

Pants $24.95
I could just live in this outfit day in and day out. With the weather warming up it's nice to wear things that are loose and airy. I like the idea that you can wear this with flats or heels.

Skirt $29.95
To balance out the length and volume of this skirt I would wear it with a fitted tank like the model above or with a cotton tube top. How about wearing the maxi like Vanessa Hudgens and pair it with an over sized crop top.

Top $12.95
I predict that this will be my summer uniform out in the desert sun. When I've had enough I will probably throw on my chambray shirt over it. 

Top $5.95
And because I can't forgo my jeans this outfit is perfect for those early summer dinners eating al fresco.

Items can be purchased at H&M. What are you looking forward to wearing this summer? The pants in the first photo is priority number one in my book. Sounds like I'm over due for a visit to my local store.

Happy Shopping!

8 comments:

  1. I love the second outfit- that is what I'll be wearing all summer on the beach! I have a huge shopping spree at H&M coming up in June so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!) And great things, I wish to have each of them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinfoils Tiaras- You're welcome. Have fun on your spree (: Hope you score on some great buys.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LucieL- Me too (: I think that they are all pretty easy to replicate. If you're like me you probably have versions of them all ready.

    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mirela- I didn't make it to H&M today, just F21. I hate to waste the day in doors, but I'm dying to own those pants.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete
  6. great flowy pants. they look so summery and comfy. i just bought a pair of great linen pants. they're baby blue and i'm in love with 'em!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire- Baby blue linen pants. I'm sure they look good, can't wait to see what you wear them with.
    xo-Albee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...