Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

60's Spring Inspiration: ft. Lucky Magazine March 2011 Issue








March 2011 issue of Lucky has a beautiful 8 page lay out of 1960's inspired looks. Palm Spring and surrounding desert area was a perfect choice for  a backdrop to feature spring clothing. The editorial covers spring's horizontal stripe tops, cardigans, floral skirts and dresses. In particular I love the jumpsuit in the photo above. 
I'm looking forward to the warm spring days with flowers blooming. I can see myself on a road trip wearing my oversize sunglasses, a straw hat, white shorts, and a chambray shirt. Maybe I'll have a floral scarf tied to my handbag just in case I need something for my hat hair later in the day.
If you're in love with the 60's or 60's inspired fashion Lucky Magazine has captured it perfectly.

6 comments:

  1. ooh this looks great! lovely blog dear x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really inspires! tks for you comment on my blog, if you want to follow me i'll follow you back, see you here, kisses, Alinne


    www.alinnestyle.com


    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 60s & so of course I love this photo - makes me wanna join you on your roadtrip asap ;-D
    But I can't stand Heidi Klum, I'm German, so I should say how awesome it is that she made it in the U.S. but she's really snobby & arrogant. She doesn't have many German fans anymore due to her attitude.

    Thank you very much for your sweet comment, I'm following you back now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alinne- love your blog and now following. Thanks for the comment on this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabatha- I'm not much of a Heidi fan either. I just wanted to show what issue the editorial was in. There really isn't many models that stand out for me anymore. Maybe my ideal of beauty has changed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...