Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Movies of the Week: Alfred Hitchcock

Are you into classic films? What is your favorite? Alfred Hitchcock films are pretty up there for me. I grew up watching the re-runs of the short stories on t.v. His silhouette and theme music is embedded into our pop culture psyche. My first horror film was Psycho, that is a film loaded with parental issues. A few years ago I had invested in the Hitchcock collection, and sat down for a marathon. I love the suspense, the camera angles to show the askew perception of the main characters, and of course the costume and set design. So I urge you to watch a Hitchcock film again, or try it out for the first time. Here are a few that I recommend:



 Watch the one with James Stewart, and the beautiful Grace Kelly.





Another one with James Stewart, and a blond. This time his co-star is Kim Novak.




I didn't realize how hard it was to choose my favorites. So rent through a service or buy @Amazon.com  Alfred Hitchcock films.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...