Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Loop of the Day: Old School Depeche Mode


  1. But Not Tonight
  2. Waiting For the Night
  3. In Your Room
  4. Black Celebration
  5. Home
I have been a huge fan of Depeche Mode forever and a day. My best friend and I bonded over Strangelove and  Personal Jesus growing up. To this day what ever they put out is like gold to me. I can't think of one their albums that I haven't enjoyed. I was so happy when they reissued the Violator t-shirt, I was lucky that my BF bought it for me through Punk.com. Today I wanted to revisit a few songs that made me fall in love with them in the first place. Hope you enjoyed listening as much as I have over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...