Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Pick of the Day: ft. Karmaloop.com




The Vans 80's Sunglasses in Peach Amber
Women's Sunglasses By Vans 
$10.00 


 The Blue Crystal Square Stud Earrings

Women's Jewelry By Betsey Johnson 
$20.00

 The Lucite Stretch Queen Ring
Women's Jewelry By Harajuku Lovers

$20.00

 The Big RVCA II Hoody in Lush
Women's Sweatshirts By RVCA

$35.00 

Every now and then I browse Karmaloop.com to see what's new and what's has hit the sale section. These items that I picked out are in the new section and I'm guessing that the colors are what caught my eye. The Van sunglasses I'm in love with and have been looking for a cat-eye pair. The last time I had glasses like those they were purple and I left them in the restroom of Sea World. I was so heart-broken. These are only ten dollars but I would still be heart-broken if I lost these too. Betsey Johnson jewelry is very whimsical with the over size pieces with a very girly attitude. I'm not big on the handbags, or shoes but I can see myself wearing the jewelry pieces for years to come. I know that the Harajuku line is very young looking. Done in small doses it is do-able for the mid-twenty and older set. I've collected lucite rings since I was little, and I would die to have this ring too. How many hoodies can one own? I don't know, but I keep stuffing my closet full of them (and they're mostly gray). I heart them with dresses, and layered under my coats. This would be a welcome addition to the sea of gray. These items may or may not make it into my cart at this time, but a girl can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one of them. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.xoxo-AlbeeLucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...